Christmas recipes to add to your holiday dinner menu, including party appetizers, turkey and ham, delicious side dish recipes, and scrumptious desserts!
Christmas recipes are some of my favorite recipes to create. In fact, the holiday season is definitely one of my favorite times of the year.
I just love the feel of the season, the cozy atmosphere, the lights, the anticipation, the movies, the sweet treats, the tiny little everyday celebrations… I love Christmas!
On this list, you’ll find main dish ideas, several delicious side dish recipes, and of course, desserts. Christmas wouldn’t be Christmas without decadent sweet treats you only enjoy once a year.
The holiday recipes included on this list will fill your Christmas menu, whether you’re cooking for your family, prepping for a holiday celebration, or getting ready to serve and host Christmas dinner for extended family and friends.
Christmas Recipes – Party Appetizers
- Maple Sausage Stuffed Pastry Bites
- 3 Super Easy Appetizer Recipes Anyone Can Make
- Bacon Cheddar BBQ Ranch Dip
Christmas Recipes – Beverages and Drinks
- Homemade Raspberry Hot Chocolate
- Sparkling Non-Alcoholic Party Drink with a Touch of Tangerine
- Easy Slow Cooker Mulled Cider
Christmas Recipes – The Main Dish
Christmas Recipes – Side Dish
- Apple Walnut Bread Stuffing
- How to Make Homemade Ham Gravy
- How to Make Homemade Turkey Gravy
- Creamy Mashed Potatoes
- Honey Glazed Carrots with Rosemary
- Corn Casserole with Cream Cheese
- Mexican Corn Casserole with Bacon
- Instant Pot Southern Green Beans
- Grandma’s Homemade Dinner Rolls
- Easy Homemade Biscuits from Scratch
- How to Make Homemade Cranberry Sauce
- Easy Broccoli Salad with Bacon and Cauliflower
- Layered Salad
Christmas Recipes – Desserts and Sweet Treats
- Chocolate Lover’s Christmas Light Cookies
- Butter Almond Snowball Christmas Cookies
- Crisp Cutout Sugar Cookies
- Easy Sugar Cookie Icing
- Red-Nosed Reindeer Thumbprint Cookies
- Mint Chocolate Crinkle Cookies
- 30 of the Most Scrumptious Classic Christmas Cookies Ever
- Sweet Potato Pie
- Gingerbread Cheesecake Tarts
- Apple Bundt Cake with a Caramel Cream Cheese Glaze
- Snowball Cake Pops Recipe and Tutorial
- Homemade Gingerbread
- Chocolate Peanut Butter Ritz Cracker Cookies – my family’s absolute favorite!!!
- Yummy Snowman Marshmallow Pops
- Rice Krispies Snowman
- Christmas Tree Rice Krispie Treats
- Snowman in a Pudding Cup
- Homemade Chocolate Covered Cherries
- Chocolate Covered Almond Coconut Trees
- Chocolate Peanut Butter Balls (Buckeye Candy)
- Holiday Chocolate Bark
Christmas Leftover Recipes
- Turkey and Stuffing Crescents
- Turkey Enchilada Skillet Casserole
- Leftover Ham and Stuffing Crescent Rolls
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!