This post may contain affiliate links which means we receive a small commission at no cost to you when you make a purchase.
With New Year’s just around the corner, here are a few easy appetizer recipes for your New Year’s Eve celebration. One even includes bacon. Now how can you go wrong when bacon is involved? These recipes are simple, easy, and delicious!
Below you’ll find printable recipes. I’m definitely adding these recipes to my list of The Best Christmas Recipes for Your Holiday Celebrations. Enjoy!
1. Easy Appetizer Recipes – Ham and Dill Spirals
This first idea is adapted from a sampling my husband enjoyed while shopping at our local grocery store. Ham & Dill Spirals are so yummy, I challenge you to try and stop at just one. They’re bite-sized, making them perfect for a party platter. There are really only 4 simple steps to this appetizer, and it’s so good!
Ham & Dill Spirals
- 1 Flour tortilla
- 1-2 tablespoons cream cheese
- 1 longer Dill pickle sliced thinly
- 2 slices ham
- Spread cream cheese onto a flour tortilla.
- Add 2 thinly sliced, long, dill pickles.
- Add 2 pieces of ham, and roll the tortilla up, making sure to wrap it tightly.
- Slice the tortilla wrap into 1-inch slices.
- Place on a platter and serve.
2. Easy Appetizer Recipes – Cheese and Apple Crispy Bites
The next appetizer is something Dan came up with, and it’s so simple. It’s also the perfect mix of sweet and salty.
You’ll need cheddar cheese and apples, sliced and ready. Put a slice of cheddar cheese and 2 thin apple slices between 2 Ritz crackers, forming a crispy sweet and salty sandwich. Yum! (Don’t knock it ’til you try it.)
Cheese and Apple Crispy Bites
- 12 Ritz Crackers
- 1 Apple Thinly Sliced
- 6 slices Cheddar Cheese
Layer a slice of cheddar cheese and 2 thin apple slices between 2 Ritz crackers, forming a crispy sweet and salty sandwich.
3. Easy Appetizer Recipes – Apple Bacon Wraps
Bacon just makes everything better, doesn’t it? You’ll need warm bacon for this, ready to wrap without breaking.
Layer a slice of cheddar cheese, an apple slice, and another slice of cheese onto the end of a piece of bacon. Then wrap it tightly in the bacon. Another addition you can make is a dollop of cream cheese in between the cheddar cheese and apple. Again, perfect mix of sweet and salty, along with a bit of smoky savory goodness from the bacon.
Apple Bacon Wraps
- 4-6 slices of Bacon fully cooked
- 8-12 thin slices of Cheddar cheese
- 1 apple sliced thinly
- Cream Cheese optional
- Layer a slice of cheddar cheese, an apple slice, and another slice of cheese onto the end of a piece of cooked and still warm bacon. An optional addition you can make is a dollop of cream cheese in between the cheddar cheese and apple.
- Then wrap it tightly in the bacon.
- Serve and enjoy!
Looking for more delicious holiday appetizers or snacks?
- Maple Sausage Stuffed Pastry Bites
- Bacon Cheddar BBQ Ranch Dip
- Chicken Dip Pinwheels
- Snowman Pimento Cheese Ball
- Taco Bites
- Leftover Turkey Stuffing Crescent Roll Appetizers
Wanna save these recipes for later? Pin it to save it!