This post may contain affiliate links which means we receive a small commission at no cost to you when you make a purchase. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Christmas just wouldn’t be the same without my family’s traditional recipes, especially when it comes to classic Christmas cookies. I’m thinking of my grandma’s sugar cookies, my favorite thumbprint cookies, and more.
Holiday cookies bring a touch of cozy to the season. There are so many delicious holiday recipes.
The Internet makes it really easy to swap recipes back and forth with people near and far. I love that, don't you?!
As we embark upon the Christmas holiday, I hope you are enjoying every moment. Nothing says Christmas like tried and true, stand the test of time, traditional, classic Christmas cookies.
Below you’ll find a collection of 30 Classic Christmas Cookies to inspire your holiday season. Enjoy and Happy Baking!
Classic Christmas Cookies – Recipes 1-10
7. Ultimate Soft Chocolate Drop Cookies by The Baking ChocolaTess
8. Chocolate Cake Mix Christmas Cookies by Mom Endeavors
9. Christmas Candy Cane Cookies by Home Cooking Memories
10. Apricot Pinwheel Cookies by Create & Babble
Classic Christmas Cookies – Recipes 11-20
14. Easy Sugar Cookies by Blooming Homestead
15. Granny's Hard Boiled Egg Cookies by The Ugly Duckling House
16. Italian Chocolate Cookies by What Rose Knows
17. Mint Chocolate Crinkle Cookies by Adventures of Mel
18. Peppermint Twist Macarons by Savory Experiments
19. Chewy Lemon Snowdrop Cookies by Wholefully
20. Linzer Thumbprint Cookies by Healthy Seasonal Recipes
21. Peanut Butter Blossom Cookies by The Country Chic Cottage
Classic Christmas Cookies – Recipes 21-30
28. Melted Snowman Sugar Cookies by Smashed Peas and Carrots
29. Old Fashioned Snowball Cookies by To Simply Inspire
30. Chocolate Crinkle Cookies by Today's Creative Life
31. Holiday Cutout Sugar Cookies by Adventures of Mel
If you want even more holiday recipe inspiration, you may enjoy my list of The Best Christmas Recipes for Your Holiday Celebrations.
What's your favorite Christmas cookie recipe?