Peppermint Whipped Cream you can make in 5 minutes. Creamy delicious dessert topping or add a dollop to your hot chocolate for a minty treat!
Peppermint Whipped Cream is probably one of my favorite ways to top off a nice warm mug of creamy hot chocolate. It adds a minty flavor, as well as an even creamier texture; and it's so delicious!
This recipe is super easy to make and only calls for 5 ingredients. You can pretty much throw everything into the mixing bowl, add a whisk to your mixer, and mix away.
Before you know it, you'll have a minty, creamy whipped topping you can enjoy with pies, cakes, hot chocolate, and all your favorite desserts. Just add a dollop and you're set for a really yummy sweet treat.
Tips for how to make Peppermint Whipped Cream
- Gather your ingredients… You'll need cream cheese, heavy whipping cream, vanilla extract, peppermint extract, and powdered sugar.
- Add all of your ingredients to a large mixing bowl.
- Use a whisk or mixer with a whisk to mix all of the ingredients together, and keep mixing until the mixture thickens to the desired consistency for whipped cream.
- Note: It will thicken up really fast before you realize it. So if you’re wanting it to have a more silky appearance, just stop the whipping process sooner.
- Enjoy on your favorite dessert or warm drink.
Looking for a few lovely desserts or warm drinks to enjoy with a dollop of peppermint whipped cream?
I'm definitely adding this easy peppermint whipped cream recipe to my list of The Best Christmas Recipes for Your Holiday Celebrations.
Tools you may need to make Peppermint Whipped Cream
Mixing Bowl – for mixing up all of your ingredients.
Whisk or Hand Mixer or Stand Mixer – A hand mixer works great for mixing up homemade whipped cream.
Spatula – Can't live without my spatulas (as in plural).
Print the recipe for Peppermint Whipped Cream
Peppermint Whipped Cream
- In a large mixing bowl, whip the cream cheese.
- Add the heavy whipping cream, vanilla extract, peppermint extract, and powdered sugar to the cream cheese.
- Use a mixer to whip together the ingredients until the mixture begins to thicken to the consistency of whipped cream. It will thicken up rather quickly, so if you're wanting it to have a thinner texture/more silky appearance, just stop the whipping process sooner.
- Refrigerate until serving, and serve with your favorite desserts and drinks.