Breakfast and Brunch Recipes
Breakfast Brunch at Home Ideas and Recipes
Mmmm, I love breakfast so much. It’s my favorite meal of the day! Here you’ll find all sorts of delicious breakfast brunch at home ideas, including egg recipes, French toast, pancakes, oatmeal, breakfast sandwich recipes, and more.
What Recipes Are Most Popular for Breakfast at Home?
While I usually crave savory foods for breakfast, sometimes a little sweet adds a bit of a treat to breakfast time with your family.
Here are a few reader favorite breakfast brunch recipes of all time…
- French toast casserole
- Cheesy hash brown casserole recipe
- Bisquick cinnamon biscuits
- Maple brown sugar oatmeal
- Camping breakfast burritos
- Blueberry spinach smoothie
- Bisquick cinnamon muffins
- Campfire cinnamon rolls
Let’s Talk Brunch at Home
Brunch is a bit different than breakfast because it falls somewhere between the breakfast and lunch meals. While all the same breakfast recipes also qualify as brunch recipes, brunch is more of a get together/celebration meal.
It can even be a lazy day brunch where you pick and choose the foods you want to eat while in full relaxation mode.
Tips for How to Set up a Brunch at Home
- Pick a theme. Is it a Mother’s Day brunch? Holiday brunch? Simple weekend buffet? Sunday brunch? Garden party?
- What type of food do you want to serve? Do you want to serve finger foods like ham and cheese egg muffins, or do you want full place settings with a main dish like cinnamon French toast? Decide what you want to serve, and then set up a buffet table so your guests can serve themselves.
- Keep it simple. Pick 1 main dish; then add a few sweet and savory sides, including fresh fruit, to go along with that dish. This way there’s something for everyone on the menu.
- Make as much of the food ahead as you can, so you’re more relaxed and able to enjoy your guests.
- Think about making it a potluck, where each guest brings their favorite dish or beverage.
- Decorate just a smidge. Doesn’t have to be elaborate. It can be as simple as adding a bouquet of fresh flowers to the table.
- BOOKMARK THIS PAGE. All of my new breakfast brunch recipes will appear here as they are published.
Which Recipes Should I Make First?
If you want to start out simple, may I suggest making sausage egg muffins. They’re an excellent finger food and one that everyone will love.
If it’s pancakes you’re after, blueberry buttermilk pancakes and butterbeer pancakes are the best!
I’m a sucker for a good breakfast sandwich, including McDonald’s Egg McMuffin and a sausage and egg McMuffin with cheese.
More Breakfast Brunch Ideas
Look below for all sorts of breakfast brunch at home ideas…