This post may feature affiliate links or partner companies. Read our full disclosure policy .
Every Christmas since I was a little girl, we’ve made Buckeyes. If you’ve never had Buckeyes, they’re a must have Christmas treat. They consist of a chocolate peanut butter sweet treat duo, and it just wouldn’t be the holidays without a good batch of Buckeyes. However, this year I decided to switch things up a little. If you haven’t noticed, I’m a little obsessed with cake pops, marshmallow pops, you name it…. I love making pops. So, that’s what this recipe consists of…. Chocolate Peanut Butter Pops. I’m definitely adding this recipe to my list of The Best Christmas Recipes for Your Holiday Celebrations.
Making these is so easy and simple. It doesn’t require a lot of ingredients either. From mixing up the dough and rolling into balls to adding the sticks and dipping in chocolate…. ….it’s just a super easy process; anyone can make these.
Looking for more Christmas sweet treats?
- Yummy Snowman Marshmallow Pops
- Rice Krispies Snowman and Christmas Tree
- Snowman in a Pudding Cup
- Homemade Chocolate Covered Cherries
- Chocolate Covered Almond Coconut Trees
- Ritz Cracker Chocolate Peanut Butter Cups
Below is a printable recipe. Happy Holidays and enjoy!
Chocolate Peanut Butter Pops
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1/2 cup creamy peanut butter Hint: I love using honey peanut butter for a sweeter taste
- 3 Tbsp. margarine softened
- 1 lb. chocolate confectionary coating
- Mix first three ingredients well, and shape into balls. Place on cookie sheet lined with wax paper. Chill for 30 minutes or until firm.
- Remove peanut butter balls from fridge, and add paper straw or cake pop stick to each one. Dip pops in melted chocolate coating, and chill for another 15-30 minutes.
- Yield: 1-2 dozen, depending on how large you make them. Enjoy!