This post may feature affiliate links or partner companies. Read our full disclosure policy .
One last candy recipe before Christmas is here, a holiday recipe for chocolate bark Christmas trees with almonds and coconut filling! Ok, so originally, I was hoping for more of an “Almond Joy” feel to these little treats, but instead they’re more like an “Almond Joy” chocolate bark. No mind, though, because they were still a hit, especially with my oldest, who happens to be my harshest critic.
To make these candy trees, I used this Wilton Bite Size Tree Mold. Below is a printable recipe for these festive sweet treats. Enjoy!
Looking for more Christmas sweet treats?
- Yummy Snowman Marshmallow Pops
- Rice Krispies Snowman and Christmas Tree
- Snowman in a Pudding Cup
- Homemade Chocolate Covered Cherries
- Ritz Cracker Chocolate Peanut Butter Cups
- Chocolate Peanut Butter Pops
And if you’re looking for more holiday recipe inspiration, check out my list of The Best Christmas Recipes for Your Holiday Celebrations.
Chocolate Covered Almond Coconut Trees
- 3-4 tbsp. butter
- 1/2 cup coconut flakes
- 1/3 cup marshmallow cream
- Chocolate candy coating
- Melt chocolate candy coating according to package directions.
- Next, melt butter and mix with coconut flakes and marshmallow cream, forming a soft, sticky filling for the trees.
- Add small amount of chocolate to candy mold, covering bottom of each candy space. Add one almond on top of chocolate; then add small amount of coconut filling (about a teaspoon), covering each almond. Cover with chocolate candy coating.
- Chill candy trees in freezer until set. Pop out of mold and enjoy!