This post may contain affiliate links which means we receive a small commission at no cost to you when you make a purchase. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
One last candy recipe before Christmas is here, a holiday recipe for chocolate bark Christmas trees with almonds and coconut filling!
Ok, so originally, I was hoping for more of an “Almond Joy” feel to these little treats, but instead they're more like an “Almond Joy” chocolate bark. No mind, though, because they were still a hit, especially with my oldest, who happens to be my harshest critic.
To make these candy trees, I used this Wilton Bite Size Tree Mold. Below is a printable recipe for these festive sweet treats. Enjoy!
Looking for more Christmas sweet treats?
And if you're looking for more holiday recipe inspiration, check out my list of The Best Christmas Recipes for Your Holiday Celebrations.
- 3-4 tbsp. butter
- 1/2 cup coconut flakes
- 1/3 cup marshmallow cream
- Chocolate candy coating
- Melt chocolate candy coating according to package directions.
- Next, melt butter and mix with coconut flakes and marshmallow cream, forming a soft, sticky filling for the trees.
- Add small amount of chocolate to candy mold, covering bottom of each candy space. Add one almond on top of chocolate; then add small amount of coconut filling (about a teaspoon), covering each almond. Cover with chocolate candy coating.
- Chill candy trees in freezer until set. Pop out of mold and enjoy!