This post may feature affiliate links or partner companies. Read our full disclosure policy
Thanksgiving recipes to add to your holiday dinner menu, including the best turkey ever, delicious side dish recipes, and scrumptious desserts!
Thanksgiving recipes bring back so many memories for me. Many of those memories revolve around all the different foods we enjoyed together on that one special day of the year.
Of course, I love baking, so you’ll find quite a few baking recipes on this list. Who can resist dessert? All sorts of delicious desserts!
The Thanksgiving recipes I’ve included on this list will fill your Thanksgiving menu, whether you’re cooking for your family or making a huge Thanksgiving dinner to feed a crowd.
Thanksgiving Recipes – The Main Dish
Maple Bourbon Brined Roasted Turkey – This is seriously the best turkey ever!
Thanksgiving Recipes – Side Dish
- How to Make Homemade Cranberry Sauce
- How to Make Homemade Turkey Gravy
- Instant Pot Southern Green Beans
- Creamy Mashed Potatoes
- Cheesy Hash Brown Casserole Recipe
- Honey Glazed Carrots with Rosemary
- Easy Broccoli Salad with Bacon and Cauliflower
- 25 Stuffing Recipes for Your Thanksgiving Feast
Thanksgiving Recipes – Desserts
- Pumpkin Spice Gooey Butter Cake
- Apple Bundt Cake with a Caramel Cream Cheese Glaze
- The Most Scrumptious Pumpkin Roll Ever
Thanksgiving Leftover Recipes
Don’t you just love shopping kitchen stuff? A few of my favorites!
Products from Amazon.com
- Price: $24.96Was: $37.00
- Price: $14.99Was: $47.00
- Price: $14.88Was: $26.68
- Price: $12.99Was: $44.00