This post may contain affiliate links which means we receive a small commission at no cost to you when you make a purchase.
It’s been so long since I’ve actually had cinnamon biscuits from Hardees, but I still remember how yummy they were. We used to be able to purchase the Bisquick Cinnamon Biscuit mix, but our store doesn’t carry it anymore…. so, I kinda came up with my own version of Bisquick/Hardees Cinnamon Biscuits (without the raisins that are in Hardees’ biscuits). Below is a printable recipe, without photos, for your convenience.
The first thing to do is to gather ingredients and mix up the biscuit mix, also adding in a cinnamon sugar mixture. Spoon biscuits onto cookie sheet (no rolling/cutting out required for Bisquick biscuits). Bake according to package directions; meanwhile, mix up a simple powdered sugar frosting. When the biscuits are done, remove from oven. While they’re still hot, brush frosting on, and let it melt into each biscuit. Serve while warm, and enjoy!
Looking for more sweet breakfast treats?
- Easy Biscuit Cinnamon Rolls
- Traditional Cinnamon Rolls
- Caramel Pear Crumble Muffins
- Strawberry Blackberry Muffins
- Blueberry Muffins
- Banana Bread
- Chocolate Glazed Donuts
- Caramel Apple Donut Holes
Easy Bisquick Cinnamon Biscuits
- 1 Bisquick Buttermilk Biscuit Mix
- 1/2 cup water
- 3-4 tsp cinnamon/sugar mixture
- 1-2 cups powdered sugar
- 1 tbsp butter
- 1/2 tsp vanilla
- Mix biscuit mix, water, and cinnamon sugar mixture. Spoon biscuits onto cookie sheet (no rolling/cutting out required for Bisquick biscuits). Bake according to package directions.
- Meanwhile, mix up a simple powdered sugar frosting, adding in just enough milk to make the frosting thin enough that it will brush onto the hot biscuits. When biscuits are done, remove from oven. While they're still hot, brush icing on, and let it melt into each biscuit.
- Serve while warm, and enjoy!