Sometimes a good bread recipe, whether it's yeast bread or banana bread, is just what the doctor ordered.
I made it awhile ago, but I'm pulling this recipe back out. Hope you enjoy!
Looking for more homemade muffin or sweet bread recipes?
- Caramel Pear Crumble Muffins
- Strawberry Blackberry Muffins
- Banana Bread
- Homemade Blueberry Muffins
- Zucchini Bread
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 2/3 cup canola oil
- 2 eggs
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 tsp. baking soda
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 1 1/2 tsp. baking powder
- 1 tsp. cinnamon
- 1 cup grated carrots
- 1/2 cup chopped nuts, optional
- Mix sugar, oil, and eggs well. Sift together flour, baking soda, salt, baking powder, and cinnamon. Combine dry ingredients with wet ingredients, mixing well. Add grated carrots and chopped nuts.
- Bake in greased and floured loaf pan at 375° for about 55 minutes. Cool about 10 minutes before removing from pan.
- Serve and enjoy!
Serving Size:1 Servings
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 279Total Fat: 16gSaturated Fat: 2gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 14gCholesterol: 31mgSodium: 248mgCarbohydrates: 31gFiber: 1gSugar: 17gProtein: 4g