This post may contain affiliate links which means we receive a small commission at no cost to you when you make a purchase. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Sometimes a good bread recipe, whether it’s yeast bread or banana bread, is just what the doctor ordered. This carrot bread recipe is from my grandmother’s recipe box. It really reminds me of zucchini bread or banana bread, mainly because of its texture and the way it slices.
I made it awhile ago, but I’m pulling this recipe back out. Hope you enjoy!
Looking for more homemade muffin or sweet bread recipes?
- Caramel Pear Crumble Muffins
- Strawberry Blackberry Muffins
- Banana Bread
- Homemade Blueberry Muffins
- Zucchini Bread
- Mix sugar, oil, and eggs well. Sift together flour, baking soda, salt, baking powder, and cinnamon. Combine dry ingredients with wet ingredients, mixing well. Add grated carrots and chopped nuts.
- Bake in greased and floured loaf pan at 375° for about 55 minutes. Cool about 10 minutes before removing from pan.
- Serve and enjoy!