This post may contain affiliate links which means we receive a small commission at no cost to you when you make a purchase.
Dan happens to love cheesecake, so his birthday was the perfect time to try another recipe from Grandma’s recipe box. We both love cheesecake…. my fave is the Raspberry White Chocolate Cheesecake at Olive Garden; some day I will learn to make that. This recipe is more of a Jello-based recipe, though.At first, while making it the other night, I wasn’t sure it was going to turn out so good. It was a bit runny, even after whipping it for quite some time with the mixer. However, it really set well after a little time in the fridge. I was also afraid the lemon flavor might be overpowering, but it really isn’t; it’s de-lish. This made the perfect birthday cheesecake, but it’d also make a great treat for Valentine’s Day coming up.Enjoy…. and Happy Birthday to my sweetie….
Other Cheesecake Recipes You May Enjoy:
- Instant Pot Pumpkin Spice Cheesecake
- Gingerbread Cheesecake Tarts
- Olive Garden White Chocolate Raspberry Cheesecake
Strawberry Miracle Cheesecake
- 1 lemon Jello
- 1 cup boiling water
- 3 tbsp lemon juice
- 8 oz. cream cheese
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 can Milnot chilled
- 1/2 lb. graham crackers
- 1/2 to 1 cup butter
- Dissolve lemon Jello in 1 cup boiling water. Add lemon juice. Let cool.
- Cream the cream cheese and sugar together, and add vanilla. Add Jello mix to this 'til smooth. Milnot should have been chilled; whip the Milnot until stiff. Mix together with cream cheese/Jello mixture.
- For crust, crush 1/2 lb. graham crackers, and add butter. Cover pan with crust, and save part of it to sprinkle on top if desired (I did not do this; I made an extra thick crust, as it's Dan's favorite part of cheesecake).
- Serve with strawberries or other fruit topping, chocolate fondue, etc., along with whipped topping. Serves 15 people.