This post may contain affiliate links which means we receive a small commission at no cost to you when you make a purchase. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Have you ever been to tea? Maybe you've gone to a local tea room, or maybe you've had tea with a special little one in your life.
These little cookies are the perfect treat for an afternoon tea or even a get together, like a party, bridal shower, or baby shower. Of course, they also make the perfect homemade gift for Mother's Day.
This recipe makes a light, buttery cookie with a taste of lemon and a soft raspberry center. The lemon and raspberry together make these cookies a delectable treat.
Below you'll find a printable recipe for your convenience. Enjoy!
Looking for more scrumptious cookie recipes?
- Best Chocolate Chip Cookies Ever
- Crisp Cutout Sugar Cookies
- Grandma’s Chocolate Sandwich Cookies
- Caramel Apple Snickerdoodles
- Oatmeal Raisin Cookies
- 1 cup 2 sticks unsalted butter
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- 1 egg
- 1 1/2 tbsp. lemon juice
- 1 tsp. lemon zest
- 2 cups flour
- 1 1/2 tsp. baking powder
- 1 tsp. salt
- Raspberry Jam
- Cream together the butter, sugar, and vanilla. Beat in the egg. Add lemon juice and lemon zest, mixing well.
- Sift dry ingredients together; then add to creamed mixture. Mix well.
- Drop by teaspoon onto ungreased cookie sheet, forming a round cookie with each teaspoonful of dough. Press thumb into each cookie center, making sure sides of cookie are rounded up around the thumbprint. Add a dab of raspberry jam to thumbprint of each cookie.
- Bake at 350° for about 10-12 minutes, or until bottom edge of cookie begins to turn golden. Cool cookies on wire rack. If desired, sprinkle cookies with just a light sprinkling of powdered sugar.
- Serve and enjoy!
Serving Size:1 Servings
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 144Total Fat: 8gSaturated Fat: 5gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 3gCholesterol: 28mgSodium: 132mgCarbohydrates: 17gFiber: 0gSugar: 9gProtein: 1g