This post may contain affiliate links which means we receive a small commission at no cost to you when you make a purchase.
Planner Supplies and Printables – Creative supplies, including accessories like to do lists, paper clips, dividers, planner stickers, weekly planners, and more! I love my Happy Planner; my semi-obsession led me to compile a list with all sorts of cheap, pretty planner ideas!
Where would I be without my planner organizer? I’ve always used a paper planner, but I’ve had a hard time finding one that truly fits my life.
I think I’ve finally found a great fit and a planner design I love with the Happy Planner from Me & My Big Ideas. I absolutely love it.
My love and semi-obsession with it got me looking for free or DIY planner supplies and printables. Who doesn’t love a good printable, especially when it provides a nice addition to your planner notebook?
WHAT I LOVE ABOUT MY HAPPY PLANNER
What I love about the Happy Planner is that I can take pages out and add pages in if I want. It’s also a planner full of positivity, which is something I desperately need in my life.
Truth be told, I tend to be a glass half empty person, and I’m working on changing that. So the visual reminders each and every day really brighten up my day, my thinking, and my outlook on life in general.
I also love that I can pick up my Happy Planner at Hobby Lobby with a 40% off coupon. And while I love Happy Planner accessories, I also love when I can find free stuff for my planner.
I EVEN CREATED A VIDEO SHOWING HOW I USE MY PLANNER NOTEBOOK
You can click below to watch the video, where I share how I use my planner to my full advantage when planning out my days and weeks.
While I also use online programs like Airtable, Google Docs, Google Calendar, and Trello, I’m constantly referring to my traditional paper planner. It just works for me!
11 FREE OR SUPER CHEAP DIY PLANNER SUPPLIES AND PRINTABLES
I searched around and came up with quite a few handy dandy supplies for your planner, my planner, ALL the planners. Ready to have a li’l fun?
1. DIY Erin Condren Snap-In Meal Planner/To Do List and Free Printable – Where the Smiles Have Been
2. DIY Planner Paper Clips & Pretty Planner Ideas – Everything Etsy
3. Design Your Own Planner Pages & Planner Dividers with Free Cut File – My Paper Craze
4. Free Daily Planner and Motivational Printables – Dawn Nicole Designs
5. Free Printable Planner Stickers – The Pinning Mama
6. Free Printable Weekly Planner – Artsy-Fartsy Mama
7. How to Make DIY Planner Folder Pockets (Perfect for the Happy Planner) – Hello Creative Family
8. Printable Special Dates Planner Pages – The Country Chic Cottage
9. Totally Free Blog Planner – Tried & True
10. DIY Planner Stickers Free Printable – Mom Endeavors
11. How to Create Planner Stickers with Your Cricut – Laura’s Crafty Life
OF COURSE, I LOVE SHOPPING FOR PLANNER ACCESSORIES TOO!
Products from Amazon.com
- Price: $6.59Was: $9.99
- Price: Out of stock
- me & my BIG ideas PPSV-01 Create 365 The Happy Planner Sticker Value Pack, Planner Basics, 1829 StickersPrice: $10.49Was: $19.99
- Price: $11.64Was: $29.99
CONNECT WITH ADVENTURES OF MEL!
Be sure to follow me on social, so you never miss a post!
Sign up to receive my newsletter, filled with delicious recipes and outdoor travel adventures, in your inbox: