Eggs, eggs, and more eggs… Thanks to our chickens, we have plenty of eggs right now, something I'm over the moon about because that's one thing I don't have to buy at the grocery store.
Easter Sunday is right around the corner, so what better way to use them than by making a big batch of delicious Bacon Ranch Deviled Eggs? Yum!
Bacon… It just makes everything better, doesn't it?
Love me some bacon. And Jaden loves him some Ranch. So, I thought I'd combine the two and make Bacon Ranch Deviled Eggs. They turned out pretty tasty, and they're super easy to make. You can even make a lower carb option using mayo and minced Dill pickles instead of Miracle Whip.
We like to make pressure cooker hard boiled eggs in the Instant Pot. Dan says we'll never boil eggs on the stove again. I have to agree; they come out quite nicely and are super easy to peel, even for farm fresh eggs.
Related Recipe: Easy Deviled Eggs in 30 Minutes or Less.
Below you'll find the printable recipe. Enjoy!
And if you're looking for more low carb snack inspiration, here are 18 Guilt-Free Low Carb Snack Ideas!
Print the recipe for Bacon Ranch Deviled Eggs
- 2 dozen eggs, steamed or boiled
- 2 teaspoons Buttermilk Ranch mix
- 1 cup Miracle Whip with Olive Oil, or substitute mayo for a lower carb option
- 1 teaspoon mustard, or to taste
- 1/4 cup minced Dill pickles, optional
- 4 + slices of bacon, cooked and crumbled
- Steam or boil eggs to cook.
- Cook bacon and set aside to cool.
- Cool, peel, and slice each egg in half, removing the yolks and placing in mixing bowl. Place all whites on plate and set aside.
- Mix together egg yolks, Ranch mix, Miracle Whip (or mayo), mustard, and minced Dill pickles.
- Fill each egg white half with yolk mixture.
- Crumble bacon on top of each deviled egg.
- Serve and enjoy!
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 113Total Fat: 11gSaturated Fat: 2gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 8gCholesterol: 99mgSodium: 148mgCarbohydrates: 0gFiber: 0gSugar: 0gProtein: 4g