This post may contain affiliate links which means we receive a small commission at no cost to you when you make a purchase. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Waffles for dinner… That’s what we had one night last week when I got this harebrained idea to make peaches ‘n’ cream waffles. And I have to say, they were pretty scrumptious. With peaches in the batter and peaches sliced on top, they had a light peachy taste with a hint of cinnamon for good measure.
These waffles are super easy to make. All you need are the ingredients and a waffle iron. If you don’t have a waffle iron, you could even make these into pancakes. They’d work whichever way you like.
We topped ours off with a few sliced peaches. Then we added a li’l whipped cream and a smidge of real maple syrup. Served with a bit of bacon to add a little protein to our meal, it was one of those super fun breakfast for dinner nights.
Below you’ll find the printable recipe. Enjoy!
Homemade Peaches and Cream Waffles
- Sift and stir together dry ingredients in bowl; then make a well in center of mixture.
- Add egg, buttermilk, and oil to well in dry ingredients, stirring just until moistened.
- Wash, slice, and puree peaches, peeling and all. Add to mixture, mixing well.
- Lightly spray waffle maker with cooking spray if needed, and heat to a moderate temperature.
- Cook waffles until they reach a nice golden color, are cooked through, and edges are slightly crispy.
- Serve with butter, real maple syrup, peaches, and whipped cream. Enjoy!