Lately I've felt the need to do more with my Jaden to both spend more time with him and keep him busy through the day. Since Baby Zeke was born, we've been pretty consumed with everything baby. If I let Jaden, he would stay on electronics or watch tv all day long. Sure, he loves to go outside, go swimming, and play with his army men; but he can get sucked into electronics like nobody's business. This week we've made a couple of treats together, including these yummy Fruit Pizza Bites. Made with Puff Pastry Cups, they're the perfect summery bite-sized treat, and they're so easy to make.
Fruit Pizza is one of my kids' favorite desserts, especially Jacob. He usually asks for it every birthday. These bite-sized fruit pizzas are a spin-off of our favorite dessert, made with berries. They're perfectly kid-friendly to make, and you can whip up a batch in hardly any time at all.
Baking the Puff Pastry Cups according to package directions is your first step. When they come out of the oven, use the tip of a wooden spoon to smash down the middle of each cup. Once they've cooled, add a tiny dollop of the cream cheese mixture. Then top with a berry… …or in true Jaden fashion, a pyramid of berries. Yum! That's all there is to it. They're so fun to make and eat.
Below you'll find the printable recipe. Enjoy!
Looking for more no bake pastry and pie recipes?
- Blueberry Cream Cheese Mini Tarts
- Strawberry Cream Pie
- Easiest Strawberry Pie You’ll Ever Make
- Creamy No Bake Blueberry Dessert
- Fruit Pizza with Puff Pastry
Fruit Pizza Bites with Puff Pastry Cups
- Bake the Puff Pastry Cups according to package directions.
- When they come out of the oven, use the tip of a wooden spoon to smash down the middle of each cup.
- Once they've cooled, add a tiny dollop of the cream cheese mixture to the center of each Puff Pastry Cup.
- Wash all berries.
- Prep strawberries by stemming and slicing.
- Top each cup with a berry, or if desired, a pyramid of berries.
- Serve and enjoy!
How do you keep your kids busy and active? Share your best tips in the comments below!
Can't make them just yet? Pin the recipe for later!