This post may feature affiliate links or partner companies. Read our full disclosure policy .
Trips to the Farmer’s Market have become a regular thing, and I always come home with some really good eats. Zucchini is something I came home with recently; in fact, I kinda bought it just to make a batch of zucchini bread…. and maybe some stirfry. I wanted to try a new recipe, so again, I went digging into Grandma’s recipe box. This recipe has the name of Grandma’s dear friend and neighbor on it, so I’m thinking this must have been her recipe. Below, you’ll find a printable recipe. Enjoy!
First things first, wash and grate the zucchini. Beat together the oil, honey, eggs, and vanilla. Sift together the flour, baking powder, spices, and salt. Combine mixtures, and then add in nuts, raisins, and zucchini. Bake in greased loaf pans at 350° for about an hour. Remove from the oven, and cool for just a few minutes. Then slice while still warm, spread a bit of butter on, and savor every bite.
Looking for more homemade muffin or sweet bread recipes?
- Caramel Pear Crumble Muffins
- Strawberry Blackberry Muffins
- Banana Bread
- Carrot Bread
- Homemade Blueberry Muffins
- Beat together oil, honey, eggs, and vanilla. Sift together flour, baking powder, spices, and salt. Combine mixtures, and add nuts, raisins, and zucchini.
- Bake in greased loaf pans (2) at 350° for about 1 hour. Remove from oven, and let cool for a few minutes.
- While still warm, slice bread, spread a bit of butter on, and savor every single bite.