This post may feature affiliate links or partner companies. Read our full disclosure policy .
And here we are again with another edition of Inspire Me Wednesday. The last couple of weeks I’ve added so many projects to my mental list of projects to create. This weekly party definitely inspires my crafty side, as does a walk through my local craft store. So many projects, so little time. Right now, it’s time to once again link up your crafts, DIY, food, and travel adventures! Be sure to take a look at this week’s features; y’all are just amazing. I know I say that a lot, but it’s so true! Be inspired this week, my friends, and have a very Happy Wednesday!
1. Scattered Thoughts of a Crafty Mom has a solution for leggings with a hole in the knee… Heart Appliqued Leggings… and they’re no-sew!
2. Make your own adorable DIY Mini Heart Shaped Hand Warmers with Haberdashery Fun.
3. What’s that? No stove top stirring? Sign me up for this Valentine’s Day Fudge recipe from Simply Stacie.
4. Create a very clever DIY Mail and Key Holder with Frugal Mom eh!
5. Switch things up at lunchtime with a recipe for a Southwestern Tuna Wrap from Upstate Ramblings. De-lish!
6. You’ve probably seen these, browsing around your favorite flea market. Well, Junque Rethunque shares 4 beautiful ways to use Glass Insulators. Love!
7. Traveling soon? Families Go! shares 8 Clever Bags for Traveling with Kids. I’m lovin’ the Lay-n-Go Lite.
8. Get the slow cooker out for your next meal of Pork Carnitas from Lou Lou Girls. Yum!
Now it’s your turn to link up your posts. The Inspire Me Wednesday linky party is a place for you to share your crafts/DIY projects, your recipes/foodie posts, and the beautiful, interesting places you’ve traveled or visited. Every Wednesday you’re invited to link up your posts. Then the following week, I’ll gather a few of your posts and feature them, along with the linky! (By linking up, you’re giving me permission to feature a photo from your post in next week’s edition of Inspire Me Wednesday here on Adventures of Mel, hopefully sending some readers over your way.)
– Please only submit posts/photos that belong to you and are your own, or that you have permission to share.
– Please do not share RSVP posts for Twitter parties or other forms of advertisement. Sponsored posts are fine as long as they fit within the craft, food, travel, or DIY niche.
– Absolutely nothing is needed in return, but be sure to visit 1 or 2 of the other posts linked up, and grab a Pin, leave a comment, share a tweet or Stumble, etc.
If you’d like, feel free to grab the Inspire Me Wednesday button….
Blogging is all about sharing and inspiration, hence Inspire Me Wednesday.