This post may feature affiliate links or partner companies. Read our full disclosure policy .
The bigger our baby grows and the older our bigger boys get, the more I realize how much I am going to miss this stage in their lives. Now is the time to make memories and to cherish every moment I get with them. Now is the time to create homemade memories. Zeke is already almost 10 months old, and I realized that I haven’t created any hand and footprints crafts with him! Those sweet baby feet… They deserve to be printed and documented forever. So, I went on the hunt for crafty baby hand and footprints gift ideas.
I came up with just a few. So if you’re like me and need to get on the ball with preserving those sweet baby piggies, here are a few precious ways you can do just that!
Just a Few Crafty Baby Hand and Footprints Gift Ideas
1. Mother’s Day Card from Baby – A Crafted Passion
2. A Mother’s Day Surprise – Domestic Superhero
3. DIY LOVE Footprint & Handprint Coat Rack – The Soccer Mom Blog
4. Handprint, Footprint, and Fingerprint Flowers Canvas Wall Art – Arts & Crackers
5. Grandma’s Flower Garden | DIY Mother’s Day Gift – A Proverbs 31 Wife
6. Newborn Footprint Ornaments – Hey Let’s Make Stuff
7. Carrot Kid Craft – A Night Owl
8. How to Make Watercolor Handprints – Capturing Joy with Kristen Duke
9. DIY Handprint Dish Towels – Canary Street Crafts
10. DIY Handprint Coasters for Mother’s Day – Dwelling in Happiness
11. DIY Metallic Handprints – Make Life Lovely
12. Salt Dough Handprint Ornaments – The Scrap Shoppe Blog
Handprints and footprints make the perfect gifts for Mom, Dad, Grandparents, and more. Happy crafting!