This post may contain affiliate links which means we receive a small commission at no cost to you when you make a purchase.
When we lived in Missouri, we used to love visiting Pappos Pizzeria downtown. They had the best cheeseburger pizza, and that was pretty much our standing order when we’d go see a show or play at the local theatre. Since we can’t really get our favorite pizza anymore, we decided to try making our own homemade cheeseburger pizza. Only, we made ours on the grill. It was fantastic, if I do say so myself, so I’m excited to share the recipe with you.
Below you’ll find the printable recipe for this Grilled Cheeseburger Pizza. It’s fairly simple to make. We used a simple biscuit crust, adding on all the toppings….….and then grilling for about 15-20 minutes.
You wouldn’t think so; in fact, I balked the first time I tried it…. But it’s best when served with a side of pickles, ketchup, and mustard. Just dip and enjoy! I’m telling you, it’s so tasty, especially if you enjoy a good cheeseburger. Yum!
More grilling recipes you may enjoy:
- Maple Pork Chops with Apples and Onions
- Grilled Corn in the Husk with Honey Butter
- Smoked Bacon Cheddar Scalloped Potatoes
Grilled Cheeseburger Pizza with Pickles, Ketchup, and Mustard
- 1 lb. ground beef
- 1 1/2 cups spaghetti sauce
- 1-2 tbsp. brown sugar
- 1 cup mozzarella
- 1 cup cheddar
- 1 pizza crust
- Ketchup mustard, and pickles
- Cook ground beef in skillet. Meanwhile, mix up pizza crust (we used a simple biscuit crust). Form crust to greased round grilling pan.
- When ground beef is fully cooked, drain well. Mix spaghetti sauce and brown sugar. Shred cheeses.
- Layer spaghetti sauce, ground beef, and cheeses on pizza crust.
- Place grilling pan on pre-heated grill, and allow pizza to cook for about 15-20 minutes, or until crust is fully cooked through and cheese is melted.
- Remove from grill, slice, and serve with pickles, ketchup, and mustard. Enjoy!