This post may contain affiliate links which means we receive a small commission at no cost to you when you make a purchase.
Christmas is slowly invading my heart and mind, so let the holiday recipes begin! Originally, I was going to make mini pumpkin cheesecake tarts, but with Christmas quickly approaching, a gingerbread recipe seemed even more fitting. Out with the pumpkin and in with the gingerbread.
So, while this recipe isn’t exactly real and true gingerbread, it has the flavor of gingerbread. It’s something quick and easy to make, plus the cream cheese filling can be used not just for tarts but also as a sweet cream cheese bagel spread. If you’re in need of a pie crust for the tarts, you can make either the crust recipe for my Blueberry Cream Cheese Mini Tarts or the pie crust recipe from my Apple Crumb Pie in a Jar. I happened to use the latter, baking my crusts ahead of time. It’s so delicious, and I hope you enjoy!
Other Cheesecake Recipes You May Enjoy:
- Instant Pot Pumpkin Spice Cheesecake
- Olive Garden White Chocolate Raspberry Cheesecake
- Strawberry Miracle Cheesecake
Gingerbread Cheesecake Tarts
- Mix cream cheese and sugars together. Add other ingredients, mixing well until smooth and creamy.
- Add tablespoon of filling to each (already baked) tart crust. Top with a dollop of whipped cream and decorative sprinkles of choice. Enjoy!
For more holiday recipe inspiration, be sure and check out my list of The Best Christmas Recipes for Your Holiday Celebrations!