This post may contain affiliate links which means we receive a small commission at no cost to you when you make a purchase.
It’s hard to believe that it’s already time for peaches to be here, but our local orchard has already had both peaches and blueberries. Every year I go pick up at least a few to make cobbler and maybe a batch of jam…. of course, we also enjoy eating quite a few.
This recipe comes from my mom, and it’s a really easy cobbler to make. Below is a printable recipe, without photos, for your convenience.
The first step is to mix up the crust. Mix the dry ingredients together. Then add the milk/oil mixture to the dry ingredients. Save out 1/4-1/3 of crust for the crumb topping, but press the rest of crust into a large baking dish (I use a round, glass, baking dish). Press the crust up the sides, so the crust covers the dish well. Wash 8-12 peaches. Peel and slice up the peaches and add to a large mixing bowl. Then add sugar, salt, corn starch, and cinnamon, mixing well. Slice butter up on top of peach mixture. Add crumb topping. Your peach cobbler is now ready to bake.
You may enjoy these fruit pie and fruit cobbler recipes:
- Easiest Strawberry Pie You’ll Ever Make
- Apple Crumb Pie
- The Best Peach Cobbler Ever
- Homemade Blueberry Cobbler
- Blackberry Pie in a Jar
- Dark Cherry Cobbler
- Small Batch Blueberry Pie Filling
Easy Peach Cobbler
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees. Bring down to 375 degrees.
- For the crust, combine oil and milk. Add to dry ingredients, stirring with a fork. Save out 1/4-1/3 of dough for topping. Press the rest of the crust into a baking dish (I use a round baking dish). Press up the sides until the crust covers the dish.
- Peel and slice your peaches. Add in sugar, salt, corn starch, and cinnamon. Mix well. Pour into crust, and top with sliced butter. Finally, crumble your crust topping over the peach mixture.
- Bake for 40 minutes to 1 hour, until crust is golden brown. Serve with a scoop of vanilla ice cream.