This post may contain affiliate links which means we receive a small commission at no cost to you when you make a purchase. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Mmmm, chocolate covered strawberries are the ultimate treat. Whether you're on a romantic date with your significant other, or you just need a sweet treat…. there's just something delicious about the combination of chocolate and strawberries together.
That's what this recipe for Chocolate Strawberry Tarts is all about.
These bite-sized pieces of heaven are just like eating a chocolate covered strawberry, only you don't have to dip a thing.
They're super easy to make and a dessert that would be perfect for a wedding shower, a romantic night in, or even an elegant get together.
Below you'll find a printable recipe. Enjoy!
More strawberry treats you may want to make:
- Old-Fashioned Homemade Strawberry Ice Cream
- Strawberry Shortcake with Grandma’s Biscuits
- Pie – Strawberry Cream Pie or Easiest Strawberry Pie Ever
- Quick and Easy Strawberry Jam Recipe
- Strawberry Blackberry Muffins
- 1 pkg. cream cheese
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1 tbsp. skim milk
- ChocoMaker Dark Chocolate Dessert Cups
- Mix cream cheese, powdered sugar, and skim milk together. Spoon mixture into ChocoMaker Dessert Cups.
- Wash and dry berries. Add 1 berry to top of each tart.
- Keep refrigerated until ready to serve. Serve and enjoy!
Serving Size:1 Servings
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 150 Total Fat: 7g Saturated Fat: 4g Trans Fat: 0g Unsaturated Fat: 2g Cholesterol: 4mg Sodium: 13mg Carbohydrates: 21g Net Carbohydrates: 0g Fiber: 1g Sugar: 19g Sugar Alcohols: 0g Protein: 1g