This post may contain affiliate links which means we receive a small commission at no cost to you when you make a purchase. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Low Carb Snack Ideas that are easy to prep, great for on the go, satisfying, and delicious. 18 healthy snack ideas to help you re-fuel between meals and stay completely guilt-free!
Low carb snack ideas aren't always the easiest recipes to find, but when you do, you latch on because you know they're worth hanging onto. I'm talking truly low carb snacks that might even double as things you could pack in your lunch box.
While we've talked about this some on our cooking show, I haven't talked about it a whole lot here on the blog. I love writing about food and sharing recipes (even for desserts), and that is something that will never change. But…
When my husband was diagnosed with diabetes a couple years ago, we knew that diet would play an important part in the healing process. Even for me with thyroid issues, food plays an important role.
And I'll be honest. It wasn't the easiest transition to make. And figuring out what was truly low carb and what wasn't… Well, that was a whole ‘nother ball game. It's definitely raised our awareness of certain types of ingredients.
While we've made great strides since and he's been able to control his blood sugar with diet and exercise, it's been the snacks that have really tripped us up. Finding snacks that are appealing and healthy at the same time can be a difficult task. It shouldn't be, but it can be.
Well, not anymore. In fact, I'm feeling really inspired after searching out delicious snack ideas and finding some pretty tasty snacks that I honestly can't wait to make.
While these snacks are mostly savory, there are a few “sweet” snacks thrown in, as well, for all my fellow sweet tooth friends. And you know what? These recipes are from a few of my fabulous food blogger friends who have way more recipes that I know you'll love, so be sure to check out their blogs.
Guilt-Free Low Carb Snack Ideas
- Low Carb Pizza Crackers by A Girl Worth Saving
- 5 Ingredient Healthy Egg Muffins by Hungry Hobby
- Slow Cooker Low Carb Granola by Recipes from a Pantry
- Two Ingredient Cheese Crisps by Moscato Mom
- Low Carb Roast Beef Lettuce Wraps by Adventures of Mel
- Bacon Ranch Deviled Eggs by What Great Grandma Ate
- Baked Cucumber Chips with Salt & Vinegar by Low Carb Yum
- Crispy Baked Zucchini Fries by Wholesome Yum
- Low Carb Chocolate Zucchini Muffins by Low Carb with Jennifer
- Bacon, Egg, and Cheese Breakfast Muffin Cups by Adventures of Mel
- Turkey Bacon Ranch Pinwheels by Joy Filled Eats
- 3-Ingredient Mexican Cheese Bites by Fountain Avenue Kitchen
- Low Carb Chocolate Chip Cookies by Skinny Fitalicious
- 3-Ingredient Ham & Pickle Bites by The Kitchen Is My Playground
- Best Vegan Guacamole by Namely Marly
- Bacon Ranch Deviled Eggs (with a Lower Carb Option) by Adventures of Mel
- Sesame Cheese Crackers by Beauty and the Foodie
- Goateroni Bites by Diana Rambles
Pin this post to save all these Low Carb Snack Ideas for later!