Essential oils have changed our lives for the better.
My #1 reason for using essential oils: I was seeking to live a healthier, more natural lifestyle. Life had thrown a few curve balls, and I knew that things needed to change.
#2: There are so many toxins in the world, why bring them into our home? So many household cleaners and personal care products are full of chemicals that, frankly, I don’t want around my family.
Young Living Essential Oils
For the longest time, we’ve used certain oils for things like baby wipes, bites and scrapes, deterring mice, and more. Until I started using Young Living essential oils, I don’t think I realized how much oils actually played a part in our lives as a family. Now we use the oils for all sorts of things, including cleaners and personal care products. And the reason we use Young Living is because of the purity of their oils, as evidenced by their Seed to Seal Guarantee.
My Essential Oil Deal for You
What is included when you order the Premium Starter Kit?
- 11 Essential Oils – Including 5 ml bottles of Frankincense, DiGize, Stress Away, Lemon, Thieves, Copaiba, Purification, Peppermint, Lavender, PanAway, and R.C.
- Home Diffuser – This allows you to diffuse your favorite oils in your home (Diffuser may not be the one pictured). We use ours every day!
- Roller Filament – This is so handy; I keep one on my Peppermint oil all the time.
- 10 Sample Sachets
- 10 Sample Bottles with Informational Sharing Cards
- 2 NingXia Red Samples
- Informational Literature
- Lifetime Wholesale Membership – with shipping discounts… Not to mention, when you sign up for a wholesale membership, you get 24% off retail.
**This offer is only for US & Canada**
Important! Please know that you need to sign up, using the Sponsor ID and Enroller ID of 2376627. After enrolling, you will need to email email@example.com with the term OILYADVENTURES so I know that you signed up through this deal.
Would You like to Walk through the Sign up Process?
1. Head over to the Young Living page here and fill out your information, following the steps below.
2. Be sure the “Wholesale Member” option is checked so that you don’t end up paying retail prices.
3. Be sure the “sponsor ID” and “enroller id” both say 2376627 (so that I can send you your freebies!)
4. Fill in your personal information. If you do not feel comfortable putting in your social security number (this is only for tax purposes, in case you decide to turn this into a business) then you can get an EIN from the IRS in just a few seconds here and use that number instead. The IRS just needs to be able to connect some number with you for tax purposes. They need a Social Security Number or an EIN because if you make $600 or more per year selling Young Living products, you will receive a 1099 form in the mail (which is required by law). Young Living will never share this info with anyone. Of course, there is never any obligation to sell.
5. Check the box that you have read and agree to the Terms & Conditions.
6. Choose a Username, Password, & PIN. Your PIN is for security purposes and is important to remember, because you’ll use your PIN anytime you need to speak to Customer Service. So, remember that PIN.
7. Select which starter kit you want to get. My recommendation would be the Premium Starter Kit (that’s the one where you get all the educational extras from me!) Those are the oils that I use almost every single day! You can get the kit that’s $150, or you can get a kit for $160 with a different essential oil diffuser!
8. The last step is deciding whether or not to go with Essential Rewards. I’d recommend skipping this part of the sign-up process for now. I’ll send over an email with more details on that part of things after you sign up. If you’re going to be purchasing products monthly, then it’s a great program that will give you credit back with each order and save you on shipping costs. But it’s optional, and you can always sign up later after I’ve sent you more information about it.
9. Go through the checkout process. If you’d like to add more items to your order, you’ll have opportunity to do so before fully checking out.
10. After you sign up, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org letting me know that you signed up through this promotion. Somewhere in the email, be sure to put the promotion code: OILYADVENTURES.
IMPORTANT: This promotion is only available when you sign up with the sponsor ID and enroller ID as #2376627! Please note that this offer is only for US & Canada. Also note that your educational package extras may be sent approximately 30 days after you sign up.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Does signing up as a Wholesale member come with an obligation to sell Young Living?
- Am I required to make a minimum purchase each month?
- Why should I buy from Young Living?
- Does Young Living only sell essential oils?
*Disclaimer: These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This information is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. The information on this site is not intended or implied to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. Please confirm any information obtained from or through this web site with other sources, and review all information regarding any medical condition or treatment with your physician. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay seeking medical treatment because of something you have read on this website.