This week’s features include a couple of delicious looking recipes, along with crafty DIY projects you may enjoy! Feeling the need to keep it a bit short this week… It’s been a week, and that’s all I’m going to say. I’m so ready to be inspired (and I hope you are too) by all of your projects, recipes, and adventures, so be sure to link up your posts below. Happy Wednesday!
1. Mini Seuss Book Jewelry from The Country Chic Cottage
2. Ajiaco – Colombian Chicken Soup from Kiku Corner
3. Hand Painted Shabby Chic Hepplewhite Desk from Just the Woods
4. Slow Cooker Chili Dip from Lou Lou Girls
Now it’s your turn to link up your posts. The Inspire Me Wednesday linky party is a place for you to share your crafts/DIY projects, your recipes/foodie posts, and the beautiful, interesting places you’ve traveled or visited. Every Wednesday you’re invited to link up your posts. Then the following week, I’ll gather a few of your posts and feature them, along with the linky!
By linking up, you’re giving me permission to feature a photo from your post in a collage in next week’s edition of Inspire Me Wednesday here on Adventures of Mel, as well as in a collage on Instagram with a shout out to you, hopefully sending new readers your way.
Please follow these rules when linking up:
– Please only submit posts/photos that belong to you and are your own, or that you have permission to share.
– Please do not share RSVP posts for Twitter parties, giveaways, or other forms of advertisement. Sponsored posts are fine as long as they fit within the craft, food, travel, or DIY niche.
– Absolutely nothing is needed in return, but be sure to visit 1 or 2 of the other posts linked up, and grab a Pin, leave a comment, share a tweet or Stumble, etc.
If you’d like, feel free to grab the Inspire Me Wednesday button….
Blogging is all about sharing and inspiration, hence Inspire Me Wednesday.