Hopefully, this week finds you well! This week’s issue of the Inspire Me Wednesday linky party is filled with yummy recipes, a beautiful travel adventure, and crafty inspiration you won’t want to miss. Be sure to check out this week’s features, and link up your own projects, recipes, and travel adventures below. Happy Wednesday!
1. How to Make Grocery Store Flowers Look Like a Professional Arrangement from Paint Yourself a Smile
2. How to Make Brookies: A Brownie Cookies Recipe from The Rebel Chick
3. Sticky Strawberry Barbecue Hot Wings from The Domestic Life Stylist
4. Traveling Maine with a Campervan: Acadia National Park from Kiku Corner
5. Pink Elephant Baby Shower from Aspen Jay
6. Toilet Tissue Roll Heart Garland from Houseful of Nicholes
7. Goodwill Blogging: Thrifty Jewelry Organizer from Sadie Seasongoods
8. Craft Room plus MORE Craft Room Tours from The Country Chic Cottage
Now it’s your turn to link up your posts. The Inspire Me Wednesday linky party is a place for you to share your crafts/DIY projects, your recipes/foodie posts, and the beautiful, interesting places you’ve traveled or visited. Every Wednesday you’re invited to link up your posts. Then the following week, I’ll gather a few of your posts and feature them, along with the linky!
By linking up, you’re giving me permission to feature a photo from your post in a collage in next week’s edition of Inspire Me Wednesday here on Adventures of Mel, as well as in a collage on Instagram with a shout out to you, hopefully sending new readers your way.
Please follow these rules when linking up:
– Please only submit posts/photos that belong to you and are your own, or that you have permission to share.
– Please do not share RSVP posts for Twitter parties, giveaways, or other forms of advertisement. Sponsored posts are fine as long as they fit within the craft, food, travel, or DIY niche.
– Absolutely nothing is needed in return, but be sure to visit 1 or 2 of the other posts linked up, and grab a Pin, leave a comment, share a tweet or Stumble, etc.
If you’d like, feel free to grab the Inspire Me Wednesday button….
Blogging is all about sharing and inspiration, hence Inspire Me Wednesday.