It’s another wintry day here in Arkansas, and I’ve really enjoyed exploring last week’s party for this week’s features. I think you’re going to love them! From decadent, scrumptious desserts to Valentine’s Day projects and travel adventures, there’s something for everyone. Enjoy this week’s features, and don’t forget to link up your own crafts, DIY projects, recipes, and adventures below. Happy Wednesday!
1. DIY Curtain Rod Makeover Using Drawer Pulls from The Painted Hinge
2. Lemon Drizzle Muffins from Simply Stacie
3. Sock Buddies from Ginx Craft
4. Visiting Bath and the Bath Christmas Market from April J. Harris
Now it’s your turn to link up your posts. The Inspire Me Wednesday linky party is a place for you to share your crafts/DIY projects, your recipes/foodie posts, and the beautiful, interesting places you’ve traveled or visited. Every Wednesday you’re invited to link up your posts. Then the following week, I’ll gather a few of your posts and feature them, along with the linky!
By linking up, you’re giving me permission to feature a photo from your post in a collage in next week’s edition of Inspire Me Wednesday here on Adventures of Mel, as well as in a collage on Instagram with a shout out to you, hopefully sending new readers your way.
Please follow these rules when linking up:
– Please only submit posts/photos that belong to you and are your own, or that you have permission to share.
– Please do not share RSVP posts for Twitter parties, giveaways, or other forms of advertisement. Sponsored posts are fine as long as they fit within the craft, food, travel, or DIY niche.
– Absolutely nothing is needed in return, but be sure to visit 1 or 2 of the other posts linked up, and grab a Pin, leave a comment, share a tweet or Stumble, etc.
If you’d like, feel free to grab the Inspire Me Wednesday button….
Blogging is all about sharing and inspiration, hence Inspire Me Wednesday.