Hello, fabulous readers! While it’s raining outside as I write this, I’m all cozied up enjoying choosing a few features for this edition of the linky party. You’ll find a bit of fall and Thanksgiving, a little bit of Christmas, and a little bit of year round inspiration. Enjoy this week’s features, and be sure to link up your crafts, DIY projects, recipes, and travel adventures below. Happy Wednesday!
1. Chili Cranberry Fusion Meatballs from Simply Stacie
2. OFMP: The Marissa Dresser from Thirty Eighth Street
3. OREO Cookie Ball Pretzel Turkeys from Dandelion Patina
4. Homemade Ornaments for Digital Kids from Teach Mama
5. New Orleans Swamp Tour from Kiku Corner
6. Metallic Polka Dot Placemats from Let’s Mingle
7. Print Your Own Burlap Leaves from Do More for Less
8. Homemade Pumpkin Spice Funnel Cake from Momma D Jane
Now it’s your turn to link up your posts. The Inspire Me Wednesday linky party is a place for you to share your crafts/DIY projects, your recipes/foodie posts, and the beautiful, interesting places you’ve traveled or visited. Every Wednesday you’re invited to link up your posts. Then the following week, I’ll gather a few of your posts and feature them, along with the linky!
By linking up, you’re giving me permission to feature a photo from your post in a collage in next week’s edition of Inspire Me Wednesday here on Adventures of Mel, as well as in a collage on Instagram with a shout out to you, hopefully sending new readers your way.
Please follow these rules when linking up:
– Please only submit posts/photos that belong to you and are your own, or that you have permission to share.
– Please do not share RSVP posts for Twitter parties, giveaways, or other forms of advertisement. Sponsored posts are fine as long as they fit within the craft, food, travel, or DIY niche.
– Absolutely nothing is needed in return, but be sure to visit 1 or 2 of the other posts linked up, and grab a Pin, leave a comment, share a tweet or Stumble, etc.
If you’d like, feel free to grab the Inspire Me Wednesday button….
Blogging is all about sharing and inspiration, hence Inspire Me Wednesday.